Sunday, September 27, 2009

Do you remember?



















Do you remember where you were? 
What you were doing? 
 When you heard some of these timeless classics? 

I have added a Playlist loaded with 200 oldies but goodies.  I have it set to random play, you can adjust the volumn from your end on the playlist console.  You can scroll through to a particular song and dbl click it to play.  I hope you enjoy the player/selection and I hope some of these songs will bring back a fond memory or two.  You may wanna suggest a song to add.  Simply turn up your speakers and go about your household chores.  Or do as I do and dance around the house with your aged Bell Bottom flairs and polyester shirt!  (Okay lets not let that info leave this room eh)  :O)

Write in that experience, that memory you suddenly find yourself back to and share it here.
  Please join or start the conversation in the comments section just below each post/thread. 

One of my fondest recent moments was recalling with you Danny about our Texas Jam road trip and how I for 30 years had forgotten we had a 3rd with us until you reminded me it was Mark Collins.  We went in together but shortly upon entering Mark got lost.  I remember finding the car and Mark kicked back in the seat with the T-top off waiting on us.  He had to remove it to get in and had spent the day with a friend he spotted earlier.  SO in that conversation my memory *lapse*/gap was filled back in.  I remember Danny had just got the new Van Halen cassette or was it 8-track?  We listened to it the entire ride up.  I will have to get some Van Halen on the playlist.  :O)


Thanks and enjoy!

P.S. Van Halen added! Oh and Colin I did't forget your Jimi and Boston.

No comments: